Sig Sauer KILO5K 7x25mm Laser Rangefinder – The new KILO5K 7 x 25 mm laser rangefinder monocular has a maximum reflective range of 5,000 yards and includes Applied Ballistics Ultralite onboard along with environmental sensors and supports BDX External (BDX-X) for connecting to external devices such as Kestrel and Garmin devices.
The Gen II LightWave DSP engine features new target modes: Extended Range (XR) and Fog mode along with First, Best and Last target.
The rangefinder incorporates a segmented OLED display which provides range to target, elevation holdover and wind holds.
All new KILO rangefinders work with BaseMap to provide remote waypoints on ranged targets and can be fully configured with the SIG SAUER BDX App.
All KILO K Series rangefinders leverage Low Energy / Long Range Bluetooth 5.x for multipoint Bluetooth connections and improved connectivity to BDX enabled riflescopes and sights.
The KILO5K ships with a black / grey carry pouch and lanyard.
- Gen Ii Lightwave Dsp Ranging Engine With Extended Range (Xr) Mode `
- Onboard Environmental Sensors For Real-time Ballistic Calculations `
- Drop Remote Waypoints With Basemap App `
- Applied Ballistics Ultralite With Complete Ab Bullet Database, Up To 25 Custom Bullet Profiles And 8 Onboard Ballistic Groups `
- Bdx 2.0 Enabled With Low Energy, Long Range Bluetooth
- Magnification 7X
- Reticle Circle With Milling Grid
- Display Segmented Oled
- Objective Lens Diameter 25 Mm
- Field Of View 6.78’
- Eye Relief 15 Mm Minimum
- Laser Divergence 1.3 Mrad
- Run Time 4000 Ranges Minimum
- Battery Type Cr2
- Water Proof Rating Ipx-4
- Max Range Reflective= Up To 5,000 Yrds Tree = Up To 2,500 Yrds Deer = Up To 2,000 Yrds
|Field Of View||6.78ft|
|Max Reflective Range||5,000 yards|