Sig Sauer M400 Tread 5.56 NATO 16in Black Modern Sporting Rifle – 30 1 Rounds – The Sig Sauer M400 TREAD is a step in the right direction when it comes to entry level AR15 platform rifles. The rifle utilizes a mid-length direct impingement operating system and comes standard with features usually only found on premium priced rifles. The upper and lower receiver of rifle are made from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum and have been hardcoat anodized for long lasting durability.
The Sig Sauer M400 TREAD features a full length handguard that is free floated and has lightning cuts for heat ventilation. The handguard features Magpul’s MLOK attachment points that reduces rifle weight and gives the M400 TREAD a clean no-nonsense look. The lower receiver features ambidextrous safety controls and bolt release. The barrel of the rifle is made from stainless steel, uses a natural stainless finish, and is crowned with a 3 prong flash hider. If you’re in the market for your first AR15 or just looking for an upgrade at a great price point, the M400 TREAD will undoubtedly exceed your expectations. Don’t forget to pick up an optic too! A reflex sight or low power variable scope would compliment the rifle incredibly well.
- Flush Cup Built Into Receiver For Single Point Slings
- Ambidextrous Controls Accommodate Left Handed Shooters
- Full Length Handguard To Accommodate All Support-hand Positions
- M-LOK Attachment Points At The 12, 3, 6, And 9 O’clock Positions On Handguard
- Magpul SL-K 6 Position Stock Provides A Comfortable And Customizable Fit Even When Wearing Body Armor
- Includes Factory Mounted 3.5-10X42Mm Sierra3 BDX Riflescope With 8 On Board Smart BDCs
- Free Floating M-lok Handguard
- 16in Stainless Steel Barrel
- Ambi Controls
- Mid Length Gas System